A complete assortment of end tips, inputs and color sheathing offer complete adaptability. Configurations available for every lighting requirement. All products are FDA approved.
- Outstanding light transmission in three standard lengths 6(1.8M), 7.5(2.28M) & 10(3.05M) ft.
- Nine active diameters in .5mm increments, starting with 2mm up to 6mm.
- Leak tight construction utilizing molded “boots” to eliminate joints and minimize collection of foreign matter.
- Compatible with high speed (flash) sterilizing systems, cold sterilization and the Steris process.
- Color coded sheathing – helps keep track of your inventory. Use a different color for each department and you’ll always know which cables are yours! End the confusion and expense of replacing missing cables!
- Micro medical light guide – all the same features as the standard medical light guide but lighter in weight and smaller in diameter for applications like urology, which does not require a large bundle.
- Universal medical light guide- manufactured with the same precise specifications as our standard medical light guide – can be used with all listed light sources and instruments by using the appropriate adapter(s).
- Custom Labels-FTI will apply your identification label to the cable, specify laser engraved or special wrap-around material.
- FDA Approved. One year warranty.
The following autoclave methods are offered as general guidelines. Always refer to the instructions offered with your particular equipment to insure the best results.Standard - Clean foreign matter from the cable. Unwrap cable and place in a clean open tray. Do not put other devices on top of cable. Sterilize at 20 PSI/250 F (121 C) for thirty minutes.
High Speed (Flash) sterilizer - Clean foreign matter from the cable. Wrap cable in surgical towel and place in a clean open tray. Do not put other devices on top of cable. Sterilize at thirty pounds 270 F (132 C) for 4-7 minutes.
Cold Sterilization - Use solution manufacturer’s recommended procedures.
Steris - Clean foreign matter from the cable. Follow manufacturer’s recommended procedures.