Reynard Swab Sticks are a wetted non-woven pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Isopropyl and 2% Chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic which means it kills both gram-positive and gram-negative microbes. Chlorhexidine has been proven to:
- Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria and fungi
- Broadens the spectrum of activity
- Becomes more effective against a wider range of organisms
1 stick per pack
50 packs per box
10 boxes per carton
Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Individually sealed in easy-tear packets
- Skin prep sticks of 10cm
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- CE marked
- Meets the requirements of BS EN1276:1997
Our Prep Pads are perfect for:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection
Product not available in the United Kingdom.